Into the Wild Collection by Running Bare

03:24:00

into the wild - running bare




This collection isn't the latest (Running Bare come out with collections faster than you can say hello), however it is by far my favourite! It is so bright and colourful and VIBRANT! Gym clothes don't need to be all black and boring and basic. Experiment with bright colours and bold patterns. I always feel much more confident when I am rocking bright colours to the gym.

These are my favourite few items from the collection (there are a lot more on offer so go to Running Bare to check out what else they have on offer). I love the Fash Pack Workout Tank as it incorporates so many different colours, shapes and patterns that you normally wouldn't think to pair. BUT IT WORKS! I also love how the Rose Boyfriend Tank used bright colours on a grey background. It really makes the colours stand out and take a basic grey tank to the next level.

Sizes are limited due to high demand, so get in quick to score yourself some of these beauties!

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts