May Favourites

03:30:00

Currently typing this one week into June already....are you kidding me? Before you know it, we will be writing up our Christmas wishlists (that's not a terribly bad thing though). May was a month of finding myself again, figuring out my passions, and working towards what I want in life. It was also a time where the cooler months started reflecting in my makeup with darker shades on the lip, and dewy skin to combat the dryness.


Chi Chi Brow Pomade is Black Brown


For months and months I have been stalking multiple Targets in my area for these brow pomades, but i never had any luck. Even though I was nervous about buying it online without looking at the colours, I caved and got the darkest colour on the website and its a perfect match for my hair ( I am usually 9/10 a black haired gal). Previous to this I was using my Australis Brow Kit, and I loved the wax product, but I felt like by setting it with the powder, my eyebrows were turning into rectangular boxes...NOT attractive on me. This brow pomade CHANGED the way I do my brows, and in that essence changed my life (melodramatic, i know...it's what I do best). You only need the TINIEST amount of product for each brow, and I mean TINY...just pop the tip of the brush in gently and that's practically all you need. My eyebrows come out sharp and on point (that is if I am not half asleep when I am doing them in the morning) and I will never do my brows any other way!


Models Prefer Contour Brush



Another product that has brought light into my life is this brush I picked up aaaages ago in the Priceline 40% off sale. This brush is ALWAYS sold out online, so I managed to find it in my local store and I grabbed the last one off the shelf. Its dense enough to create that sharp cut contour, but is also fluffy and soft that it aids in blending. Fairly cheap too in comparison to the Nars Ita Brush.


Carli Bybel Palette


Even though my current kick is the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (check out my review HERE if you are interested!), in the month of May, this was my GO-TO palette both for eyeshadow, but also for highlighting. The purple/mauvey shades are perfect for this time of year, and not to mention the quality of the shadows for how cheap they are!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: 



I picked this up quite some time ago now as it was highly highly hyped and I had low expectations for it, as I just assumed like most over-hyped products, I wouldn't enjoy it. FALSE. Not just false in the fact it looks like I'm wearing false lashes, but I LOVED it. It's perfect for everyday, while still making your lashes look dark, long and fluttery.



Troye Sivan 



I have been addicted to Troye's music this passed month, especially his old old stuff ! Gasoline gives me all the nostalgic feels. And Youth makes me wanna dance around in my underwear whilst giving the neighbours a free karaoke experience. His performance at this years Billboard Music Awards was so electrifying!


Short but sweet for the month of may. June is already turning out to be fulllllll of favourites so stay tuned for next months edit !

x Tee



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great favorites! The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is my fave drugstore mascara! That palette looks amazing!


    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann-Marie! I couldn't agree more! it is perfect for length! I 100% recommend the palette! it is affordable, and so pigmented and blend-able! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts