MECCA Beauty Loop Box: October 2016 Level 2

12:00:00


Last quarter I missed out on the Beauty Loop Box as I only just signed up as a member! Would you believe in this last quarter I bypassed level 1 and went straight to level 2? Trust me, normally I don't spend 600 dollars every 3 months on makeup, but it coincided with me using my tax money! I was super excited to see what came in my box, and I also picked up two new items as well, so of course I HAVE to do a post and let you guys in on what I got!



Starting off with what comes in the Beauty Loop Box for fellow Level 2 members! The Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer; This is such an interesting concept! Sometimes you might like wearing creamy lipsticks, sometimes you want those lips matte....if this truly works, then you can have so many variable uses for just one lip product.

 Then there is a deluxe sample size of the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara; I have heard a lot of hype over this product, so it is so good to be able to test it out first to see whether I like it, as mascara's are usually a hit and miss for me!

 The Diptyque Philosykos EDP; The Diptyque range is highly coveted so I was super excited to see a sample of one of their EDP's in here, however I have to admit, the scent isn't for me. Even my boss, who is a fellow perfume lover (hoarder, we have issues okay) does not like it.

 And lastly for the box, the Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil; I have yet to test this out, but I am already super excited!!
Secondly, I purchased two new goodies to test out after much hype! I picked up the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette and so far I like it! I am so happy I can use this when I have a tan, as well as my natural pale skin. I will say, on first impressions, the highlighter in this palette is not for me, but there are three other amazing powders that make up for it.

I also picked up one of the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in the colour Distortion. I will say on first impressions, I don't think this will work as an eyeliner (could potentially just be this shade due to its iridescence) but I am excited to use this as a glitter topper to a smokey eye! I will say for $33 dollars I would like to see if any other brands out their do similar versions of these, so if you do know of any products, let me know in the comments below!

My thoughts on this quarter's box: I like receiving samples as it allows me to test out what I like and don't like before I commit to spending the extra dosh on it. I know what it is like to buy an expensive item, just to find out it doesn't work for you. Thanks to MECCA for their amazing customer service and loyalty programs...You always out-do yourselves!

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts