Sephora Wishlist July 2016

09:30:00

Sephora Wishlist July 2016


 

In a couple of weeks, myself and my best friend are going to go to the new Sephora on the Gold Coast, as well as Mecca (there will be a mecca wishlist coming as well!!). I thought I would compile a list of things that I am eager to try/add to my collection from Sephora. Some are off recommendations from fellow bloggers, and others are simply due to samples that I have tried being amazing!

Benefit Cheekathon Palette: I saw Ebony from The Black and White Guide share this on her snapchat and I was immediately smitten. I have been wanting to try the Benefit blushes and bronzer and honestly, this would be such a perfect way to try it. I believe its amazing value for money with the amount of product you get compared to buying the blushes as singles.

Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation: Recently I picked up a second bottle of Mac Studio Fix in my correct shade and I was super keen, however I was disappointed that due to it being so pale, the pigment wasn't all that great. I have heard amazing things about the coverage of this foundation so I am eager to test it out.

Becca Backlight Priming Filter: I received a sample of this along with my Champagne Pop Collection Face Palette, and I loved it. It made your skin look so luminous and healthy. My skin often looks dull, so I am super eager to give this a go.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickMy best friend recently went to Sephora and picked me up a mini set of the Kat Von D liquid lipstick which also comes with a mini studded lipstick as well. I got the colour Outlaw and I tested it out yesterday for the first time. It may very well beat the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits in regards to my opinion on the formula. I want to pick up some full-sized ones and so far I am thinking Bow N Arrow and A-Go-Go.

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil: Another recommendation from the love Ebony @ The Black and White Guide. I am eager to try this pencil out and see if it knocks out my Chi Chi Brow Pomade. Fingers crossed the darkest shade matches my brows!

Zoeva Pink Spectrum Blush Palette: I have heard good things about the Zoeva products, and their blush palettes look absolutely stunning. I would have to see the shades in person, but I think either the pink or the nude collection would be right up my alley.

Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation: I have heard many YouTubers such as Rachelleaa rave about this foundation and I have never even considered maybe adding it to my collection before today, but due to wanting more pigmentation I am eager to branch out and give a few different formulas a go!

I hope you enjoyed this quick little blog post on my current Sephora Wishlist. I am super excited to go and check out the store and finally get a visual feel for some of the products in person that I have been eyeing off online!

X Tee


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts