They See Me Haulin'

00:00:00

What way to kick off the new year with new makeup goodies to play with!? I picked up a fair bit of stuff here and there over the space of about a month, including stuff I was able to get as gifts and/or with gift cards that I received. Of course to justify it all, what better way to do so than with a haul!


First up are some MAC goodies! I made sure I picked up a full-sized bottle of the Prep + Prime Fix+ as I have heard nothing but people raving about it. I have still got to test it out some more but its very hydrating! I also picked up one of the Spellbinder Magnetic shadows in the shade Cosmic Clash which is an emerald green. SO intense, SO amazing. I want all the shades! I did also do a separate order when there was a sale, and picked up a lip liner in the shade Spice, along with the HIGHLY coveted MAC Pigment in Blue Brown.

I ended up only wanting to get one thing from Mecca (that being the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara) but then I got caught up with the Bobbi Brown stand. I caved and got a correcter which I already love! I tried a sample of this years ago and loved it then but never got around to getting it. Expensive product, but it really does work.

My mumma bear was AMAZING and got me a gift card for Mecca (she knows me too well honestly) which btw came in adorable packaging, props to you Mecca. I did some damage on Boxing Day when the Urban Decay Moondust liquid shadows were released and picked up three shades: Solstice, Spacetime & Zodiac. I also picked up a Mecca Tinted Lip De-Luscious in the shade Berry. This arrived 2 days after ordering online which is amazing, however I do need to get a refund or product swap for one of the liquid shadows, Solstice, as it came faulty, however they are currently out of stock so fingers crossed they are re-stocked soon!

The next item I have been lusting over for ages ever since Eb @ theblackandwhiteguide got her PR package for it; Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in Shade 6. This is a HUGE jump for me as I was previously using a  Chi Chi pomade, but I actually love it! Thinking I might have to pick up the Kabrow now too... oops.


I also got given a few things for Christmas that I absolutely adore. My partner bought me 3 perfumes; Jimmy Choo Blossom, Ariana Grande Sweet Candy and Versace Crystal Noir. They all have different scents to them which I love because I like to switch things up on a daily basis.

He went above and beyond and also got me the NYX Soft Matte Liquid Lipsticks Vault....... :O I know...I kept walking away from it saying no...no. but do you think he listened? I am in love, and of course testing them out and will review them.

For the tech department, my dad knew I wanted wireless headphones for the gym but had no idea which ones to get me so he gave me a voucher for JB Hi Fi, so I ended up picking up the BlueAnt Wireless Pump Zone which are blue, and amazing, and super motivating. 

Lastly for a non-beauty non-tech present, I GOT TICKETS TO CIRQUE DE SOLEIL KOOZA haiuauIJWKqegukq2gjwqgydkuiqwegi. I have never been and I was SO beyond excited for this experience. It was absolutely AMAZING.

I know this is a long ass rambly post, but I just want to take a second to say thank you! thank you to my family for giving me such amazing gifts and experiences over Christmas. Thank you for the supporters I have that allow me to grow with this blog and my passions. Thank you for the people who have stood by me with my blog and account while I have had time off for personal reasons. HERE IS TO 2017....more makeup, more fitness, more love, more community. <3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ooo that's quite the haul!! I haven't bought anything from MAC in over a year and probably two years before then haha! I really need to get my act together ;P x

    Katina Lindaa | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!!I know I was slightly scared to post cause its SOOO much, but I was gifted a lot of amazing presents and I wanted to share! hahah I feel your pain I was in the same boat, and then I just went MAC crazy! xx

      Delete
  2. Great haul girl! I feel like the NYX Vault is such a steal, I am getting so much use out of mine! I'm currently cleaning out my collection so I feel a haul coming on haha

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! it seriously is! I am giving away a few colours that I know I will never wear but they are so creamy! yay cant wait to see your haul! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts