October Favourites

18:15:00



Another month down, a couple more to go! Who else is super keen for the new year? I am just keen in general for the holiday season and to get shit done! There is a few things that I was obsessed with last month, including non-beauty items so maybe go grab a cup of tea, or a shot of vodka, and get settled in!


First up is this wonderful object of my affection from Becca.I picked this up from my good friend Ebony (Owner of @theblackandwhiteguide....you SERIOUSLY need to check out her Instagram sale page @tbawgblogsale to see some of the goodies she is selling!) for 10 dollars off the RRP normally at Sephora. It is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold. It is intended as a highlighter, but I actually use this as a blush-topper and sometimes even just simply as a blush. It is stunning.



Another STAND-OUT for me is the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Have I talked about this yet on my blog? I am sorry if I have BUT OH MY, I will never stop loving this mascara. I really want to try out the waterproof version asap. Another favourite is my Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini. I have found this to be pretty darn good with my pale skin as even though its quite warm, it isn't straight up orange.

Skincare wise, I have been really trying to get my butt into gear and start clearing up my skin. I have seriously been loving the whole Hydro Boost range from Neutrogena lately. I find it to be honestly AMAZING on my dry skin, and help put a bit of liveliness back into my skin. My standouts are the Hydro Boost masks, and the Hydro Boost Night Concentrate.


I have been loving this little makeup organiser I picked up off Ebay Recently. I can't seem to actually find the seller anymore, however if you type in Acrylic Makeup Storage, I am certain you will find similar products. It only cost me $20 dollars and I have been using it for my current favourites, or things I want to try out. I have a lot of makeup, so this is good to keep things rotating so that I am using up products more.



Music faves for the month would have to be Catch 22 by Illy ft. Anne-Marie, Cancer (cover) by Twenty One Pilots, and Sick of Losing Soulmates by Dodie (Clark). Talk about variety ha!

I am super excited for the next few months ahead, so stay tuned for more posts :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I also love Hoola and I have pretty light skin it just seems to work and like you said isn't orange. The makeup organiser is great I have the same one that I bought years ago and it is still in great condition.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoola is amaaaaazing! I 100% agree! Oh yay, hopefully mine stays put for years too! xo

      Delete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

recent posts